SolSky® can be used as a single laminate for awnings, exhibition areas, carports, canopies, sunshades and more.
The sizes and shapes of panels can be custom-made for each project.
Bus terminal, surface 1300 m², power 135 kWp in Mortsel (Belgium)
SolShade, Bio-incubator project, power 59,85 kWp, Tienen (Belgium)
Canopy by Lycee Jacques Brel, surface 320 m², power 31,3 kWp, Vénissieux (France)
Photovoltaic hall – Anglet (France)
Main characteristics of laminated SolSky® panels:
- Certified as a flat safety glass, highest class 1B1, integrating solar cells
- Polycristalline and monocristalline solar cells (including full-squared monocristalline cells)
- Dimensions of laminates from 400 x 400 mm to 2.000 x 3.000 mm
- All shapes potentially possible.
- Light Transmission: from 5 to 90%, depending on cell density
- Power: from 14 to 926 Wp (STC conditions), according to required dimensions and light transmission
- Nominal Power Tolerance: +/-5% or positive -0/+10%
- DC Edge connectors integrating bypass diode, or backside junction box
- Product warranty for 10 years
- Product efficiency: delivers more than 90% nominal power after 10 years; 80% after 20 years.
Certificates of the SolSky® photovoltaic laminates.
Whatever the size and nominal power to be delivered by panels, all our laminates carry full certification:
- Certified as functional and well-designed photovoltaic element: IEC/EN 61215 and IEC/EN 61730-1 and 61730-2 with periodic factory inspection
- Certified as a building construction product: EN 12543-4 (laminate durability, high temperature resistance test, climate chamber test and aging under UV radiations) and EN12600 (impact resistance test, reached the level class 1B1 of safety glazings)
Consequently the product and the production process is CE-compliant according to EN12543 part 1 to 6 and EN14449.
You can download our technical specifications of our CE certificate for single laminates.
Any questions, need of further information?
For any further information concerning our SolSky panels, please contact us.
You can also download the Solsky Brochure.