2012: Mobile Sunshades for Colt International (Belgium)
2000: Glazings for “Maison du Futur”, Vilvoorde (Belgium)
a custom-made approved construction component for the building industry
with integrated green electricity production
Main characteristics of SolSky® modules:
- PV modules are custom-made for each client
- All shapes and sizes potentially possible!
- Dimensions of glazing from 400 x 400 mm to 2.000 x 3.000 mm
- Coloured mono or polycristaline solar cells can be to incorporated to bring an added aesthetic dimension to installations
- Certified as a flat safety glass, highest class 1B1
- Polycristalline and monocristalline solar cells (including full-squared monocristalline cells)
- Light Transmission: from 5% to 90%, depending on cells density
- Power: from 14 to 926 Wp (STC conditions), according to required dimensions and light transmission
- Nominal power tolerance: +/-5% ou positive -0/+10%
- DC edge connectors with integrated by-pass diode or backside junction box
- Product warranty: 10 years
- Product performance: delivers more than 90% of the nominal power after 10 years, 80% after 20 years
- High performance insulations, with a U value reaching 1,1W/(m².K) for double glazing and 0,6W/(m².K) for triple glazing
for awnings, exhibition areas, carports, canopies, sunshades and more
The sizes and shapes of panels can be custom-made for each project.
Bus terminal, surface 1300 m², power 135 kWp in Mortsel (Belgium)
SolShade, Bio-incubator project, power 59,85 kWp, Tienen (Belgium)
Canopy by Lycee Jacques Brel, surface 320 m², power 31,3 kWp, Vénissieux (France)
Photovoltaic hall – Anglet (France)
for facades, curtain walls, verandas and skylights in office buildings, shopping malls and the like
Whatever the size and nominal power to be delivered by panels, all our laminates carry full certification:
- Certified as functional and well-designed photovoltaic element: IEC/EN 61215 and IEC/EN 61730-1 and 61730-2 (with periodic factory inspection)
- Certified as a building construction product: EN 12543-4 (laminate durability, high temperature resistance test, climate chamber test and aging under UV radiations) and EN12600 (impact resistance test, reached the level class 1B1 of safety glazings)
Consequently, the product and the production process is CE-compliant according to EN12543 part 1 to 6 and EN14449.
Thanks to the certification of SolSky® laminates (EN12600, EN12543), you have the guarantee that the inherent characteristics are the same as for standard architectural glass: transparency, safety, water resistance, strength as well as thermal and sound insulations. Electrical production is realised by the integration of PV solar cells in the laminated safety glass.
Download the SolSky brochure